[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re:

ataylor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 10 03:40:43 EDT 2009

Hi Naresh,

heres a quick overview of the JCA configuration.

The JCA configuration is found in ra.xml under the jms-ra.rar. This configures the incoming and outgoing connection factories.

The incoming is what is used by your MDB's. All these properties can be over ridden via the activation properies on your MDB. you have done this with the ConnectorClassName parameters to use a netty connector. By default the the ra.xml is configured to use th eINVM connectors since the MDB's are in the same VM. You only need to over ride them like you have if you want your MDB's to consume from a remote server.

The outgoing is what is used to look up connection factories within servlets etc and are configured via the jms-ds.xml file. again all the properties can be over ridden in here. The jndi-name is the name you should look up this connection factory by.

Can you review what you have done and if you are still getting errors provide me with a test MDB/configuration and i'll run it on my windows box.

Andy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242771#4242771

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242771