[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - [EJB 2 in JBoss 5] Error on ClassCastException

leethor5 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 10 08:15:30 EDT 2009

Hi everoby,

I have to migrate an application from JBoss 3.2 to JBoss 5.0.
The deployment is correct (I think) : I have no errors.

But when I want to acces my first EJB by login, I have a cast exception on a proxy object :

$Proxy855 cannot be cast to fr.monappli.modele.traitement.service._menu.delegate.MenuService

Is there differences between JBoss 3.0 ans JBoss 5.0 for EJB2 ? Am I missing something ?

Cordialy,
Julien.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242853#4242853

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242853