[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Embedded server - how to create JMS Topic?

rkapur123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 10 10:24:07 EDT 2009

Hi Leos.bitto

I have jboss SOA 4.3 ESB which has Jboss Messaging as messaging provoder.

Using Spring framework's MDP (message driven pojo) - I want to listen on "sampleQueue". As per springframework 2.5 guide - MDP is a simple class which implements javax.jms.MessageListener onMessage(). I have the class and specified the following in applicationContext.xml file

  | <bean id="messageListener" class="com.acme.SpringMDP" />
  |
  | <bean id="listenerContainer"
  | 		class="org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer">
  | 		<property name="concurrentConsumers" value="5" />
  | 		<property name="destination" ref="destination" />
  | 		<property name="connectionFactory" ref="connectionFactory" />
  | 		<property name="messageListener" ref="messageListener" />
  | 	</bean>

but how should I define "connectionFactory" and "destination" in spring context file.

Earlier you wrote:

anonymous wrote : My application uses the ApplicationContext from Spring Framework, so I already have an XML configuration file, and it is easy to add few lines there to create the necessarry JMS queues and topics, using my simple class which calls your core API. The same is true for creating the JMS (XA)ConnectionFactory - no JNDI needed.

I would really appreciate if you can tell how you configure connection with Jboss.

kind regards,
rishi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242905#4242905

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242905