[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: java.lang.S

denica.gencheva do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 10 13:26:34 EDT 2009

The process definition part which causing the problem is:

  |     <task-node name="SomeTask">
  |         <transition to="Decide"></transition>
  |     </task-node>
  |
  |     <decision name="Decite">
  |     </decision>

I've tested the following cases:

  |     <task-node name="SomeTask">
  |         <transition to="SomeTask2"></transition>
  |     </task-node>
  |

  |     <task-node name="SomeTask2">
  |         <transition to="Decide"></transition>
  |     </task-node>
  |
  |     <decision name="Decite">
  |     </decision>
  |

  |     <task-node name="SomeTask">
  |         <transition to="SomeState"></transition>
  |     </task-node>
  |

  |     <state name="SomeState">
  |         <transition to="Decide"></transition>
  |     </state>
  |
  |     <decision name="Decite">
  |     </decision>
  |

  |     <task-node name="SomeTask">
  |         <transition to="SomeNode"></transition>
  |     </task-node>
  |

  |     <node name="SomeNode">
  |         <transition to="Decide"></transition>
  |     </Node>
  |
  |     <decision name="Decite">
  |     </decision>

In all cases the process successfully goes to the node after my task-node but when tries to continue to the decision node this exception comes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242964#4242964

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242964