[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re:

nbhatia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 13 07:44:00 EDT 2009

Andy and Tim, thanks for answering my questions. I guess I was not very clear on the boundaries between JBM and JBoss, so your explanation was very helpful. Since many users will use JBoss and JBM together, I suppose including that explanation in the manual would also be very useful.

I have reopened https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBMESSAGING-1677 and attached my latest code to it. The configuration steps are included in readme.txt. Andy, if you need any more information please let me know.

Thanks.
Naresh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243247#4243247

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243247