[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - dependencies classes used in process

jokum do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 13 09:18:22 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I currently have a process using some custom Java classes (DecisionHandler, ...) These classes have some dependencies (custom domain model classes) contained is a different jar file. How can I make sure these classes are being found when the process is deployed?

I would like to avoid the use of the server's classpatch. Could a dummy process be used or do all process deployments get a different classloader?

Thanks,
Johan,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243269#4243269

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243269