[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JBoss 5.0.1.GA, JBossWS 3.0.5, JDK 1.6 - java.lang.Unsup

a.fluegge do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 13 12:35:07 EDT 2009

Thanks for your answer!

I could solve this issue, although it is a strange behaviour. Testing the web service on another system running Windows XP works fine (I'm using Vista!, didn't mind it matters).

The solution under Vista is to copy all JARs from <JBOSS_HOME>/lib endorsed to <JAVA_HOME>/jre/lib/endorsed (I had to create this directory).

I don't know if the OS is the real reason, but now it works!

Thank you very much!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243332#4243332

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243332