[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Any recommendation how to use JBM2 Producers Pool?

adridi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 13 21:40:04 EDT 2009

I have an OutBound Queue accessible from 120 different web application deployed on the same Servlet container; each application will be producing messages to the OutBound Queue.
I created two test cases to manage this and not sure what will be the recommended one:

1.	Each producer has its own resource lookup at application startup – I create a connection and producer keep using it to send messages to the queue. Connection failure was detected many times as well as “too many open files”. 2 sockets were open for each connection.

2.	All producers share the same connection, I was able to go further with this solution but down side that I created dependency on my application that can be moved to a different JVM where connection cant be shared.

I went thru the JBM2 doc and saw that solution (1) should be avoided but I am looking if there are better ways of managing producer’s pool.

Thanks,
Abdel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243414#4243414

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243414