[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - windowState not set on ActionRequest

hilmer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 14 07:49:43 EDT 2009

Hi

I am creating a PortletUrl using this piece of code in my doView method

  |         PortletURL portlet_url = resp.createActionURL();
  |         portlet_url.setWindowState(WindowState.MINIMIZED);
  |         portlet_url.setPortletMode(PortletMode.VIEW);

The resulting url is then used as the action url in a form submit.
Upon activation of the form's submit I would expect that in the processAction method actionRequest.getWindowState() would return WindowState.MINIMIZED, as this is what the url indicates.
But instead I get WindowState.NORMAL.
I consider this a bug, but maybe I have misunderstood something in the portlet spec.

I am running on a build of the branch JBoss_Portal_Branch_2_7_AS5 on JBoss AS 5.1GA

--Soren

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243512#4243512

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243512