[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Circular cache TimeToLive for Duplicated Message detecti
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 14 13:11:54 EDT 2009
In my use case, I would like to detect duplicated user messages within user session time _window, meaning:
1. Client AB sends an asynchrone message about user AB to my application that willpersisted it to queue
2. If my application fails to ACK back in 15 seconds then the same message will be sent again.
3. I use the duplicated message detection that JBM offer and configure the id_cache_size.
4. I build a message ID from (userID and messageBody(10 chars))
5. More than 15 min later (old session to time out) the same client is allowed to send the same user message with the same body.
6. JBM duplicated message detection will ignore the message as it found similar one in the cache.
Thereâs none common between the same user messages except that itâs sent after the old session times out, thatâs why I was looking if thereâs a way to clean the message_detection cache of messagesIDs after a predefined time_window.
View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243587#4243587
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243587
More information about the jboss-user