[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Hot deployment woks incorrectly with JBossAS Tools / JBIDE-4

sanches do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 14 14:44:19 EDT 2009

Rob,

Sorry that I am posting that in forum, but I could not edit the issue by some reason. It always tells me either that issue is closed or issue is null.
--

I've got your idea about deployment descriptor and will use fake one to ensure redeployment.

I haven't checked out JBoss 5.1 yet, so could not say anything about it.

But what about using archives tool? Seems that the archive isn't deployed to JBoss at all...

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-4608

Alex.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243599#4243599

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243599