[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: STDERR in JBoss startup with jBPM 4.0

showmanlkz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 14 19:19:30 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : The errors are no errors but info

Yes, I noticed that as well, the prefix ERROR [STDERR] plus I followed the incorrect console URL so couldn't get into gwt made me feel there are something wrong...

I wonder why ERROR [STDERR] is in there if it's meant to be normal INFO.

anonymous wrote : http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console

It works on me now

anonymous wrote : could you file a jira for this?

I am not very sure how to file a jira :(, can you please point me the right place.

Derrick

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243620#4243620

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4243620