[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Certification issue when moved web service from war to ejb3

jaro777 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 15 07:55:29 EDT 2009

Hello @,

  I have following  scenario:

We have war and ejb3 project deployed within ear. Web layer access .Net web service over ssl. Keystore/trustore is defined in Ear/War/WB-INF/jboss-wsse-client.xml. It works nice.

I want to move the logic which calls web service into ejb (and call the ejb in web layer). I moved jboss-wsse-client.xml into Ear/Ejb/META-INF and also corresponding keystore and trustore file + I refactored code.

Unfortunately I get "No certificate found" error when I try to access web service. Even there is no reference to jboss-wsse-client.xml file in server.log after refactoring - like it is ignored totally.

Any idea what is wrong?

Jboss: 4.2.3
WS:
jbossws-3.0.1-native-2.0.4.GA (build=200803312
 044)

Thanks
jaro

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4243756#4243756