[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Re: ant failed.

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 20 11:04:52 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : I heard that I need to compile the ejb3 server and client codes in one machine first, then copy the ejb3 client code to the client machine to make this work, is that true?
Yes.

Always follow the 'caused by' trail - the last one will tell you the root cause for the problem:

[junit] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.tutorial.stateless.bean.CalculatorRemote

Looks like your classpath doesn't include this class, which appears to be the interface of the EJB (one of the files you hopefully copied over in the text I quoted)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244679#4244679

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244679