[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Clustered messages not being received by external client

ejb3workshop do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 20 11:59:06 EDT 2009

I am submitting messages from an external Java application to my JBoss AS 4.2.3 running JBM 1.4.4 GA. The messages are being received and distributed across all nodes in the cluster. After processing the application responds via a message on a "response" queue.

For some strange reason these response message seems to be linked to specific nodes. When I log into the JMX console I can see the messages, however when I try to receive them in my external Java client I am only able to access the message sent to the node I am connecting to.

I had a look on the forum but didn't find anything. As receiving is strickly speaking working it seems to be a cluster specific issue. I have defined the message destination using a jms-services.xml file included in an EAR file together with my EJB3 MDB. I have tried using the clustered connection factory as well as JMSXA to sent the responses.

Any suggestions on what to try or how I could resolve this would make my day.

Thanks in advance
Alex

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244711#4244711

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244711