[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: BerkeleyDB Deadlock Exception from JBoss Cache Loader: B

niuxuetao_fiserv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 20 07:04:21 EDT 2009

Thanks Galder!

I doubt managing the number of nodes can greatly increase the difficulty of our implementation or deployment when we use Pojo cache. Or perhaps it is even not doable to dynamically manage the node numbers?

I am wondering if there is a jboss product (perhaps infini-span) that overcomes the lock per FQN thing or does the dynamic node management transparently.

Another extreme way is that we let each node contain one-entry-map and play with the entire tree/FQN-set in a concurrent way. Please confirm if this is feasible performance wise when using Pojo cache.

Thanks,

Xuetao

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244615#4244615

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244615