[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to run jBPM 4.0 examples

showmanlkz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 18 03:21:43 EDT 2009

I am a newbie to jBPM, I just tried to run the test java from the package in Eclipse (i.e. DecisionConditionsTest.java etc)

But I was given the follow exception

Could not connect to:  : 3081
  | java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
  | 	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
  | 	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
  | 	at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
  | 	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.connect(RemoteTestRunner.java:570)
  | 	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:381)
  | 	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:197)

It seems that could not connect to jBPM server??

Appreciate any help :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244458#4244458

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244458