[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - JSESSIONID

spezam_ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 17 21:21:16 EDT 2009

Ok,
this seems a pretty stupid question but I haven't found any working tutorial out there.
So here's the problem. A single application server (Jboss 4.2.3), Apache + mod_jk in front with two different domains configured, pointing to the same Java application.

Each application is setting a session JSESSIONID with different domain:
domain1.maindomain.com
domain2.maindomain.com

Now, what I'm looking for is a way to define the JSESSIONID domain as
.maindomain.com
so the session will be valid for both the subdomains.

I tried with Jboss SSO (non clusterd) but that doesn't seem the right option for me.

Anyone has an idea on this?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244450#4244450

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244450