[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Does Developer Studio 2.0 work with AS 5.1?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 17 14:06:22 EDT 2009

Yes, I use JDK 6 with Eclipse 3.5 and Tools 3.1. By the way, if you have a 54-bit OS, make sure you use a 32-bit JDK for Eclipse - 64-bit JDKs will not work. Also, make sure you have a recent JDK - I know that older version of JDK 6 (say before 6u7) have issues.

Also, the Tools documentation has a lot of good tutorials to get you started. They even have recorded screencasts that you can watch.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244412#4244412

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244412