[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Re: ant failed.

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 17 11:12:43 EDT 2009

For those of you just now joining us, you can catch up on the story by view the first season at: http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=

anonymous wrote : why I was asking whether I can restrict ant to compile the files in the "test" directory.

I was going to show you how to change the includes directive to do this, but you should be able to figure that out by looking at the ant documentation - there is an example in there that covers this topic. (If after looking at the docs and trying what you think is the solution, if it does not work post ONLY the javac task that you have, and the Ant output for the javac task, and I will help you with it.)

What books have you read on Ant? I very much recommend Ant in Action - I have a copy of the first edition, best investment I ever made.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244362#4244362

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244362