[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Using JBoss Tools in Maven projects

sanches do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 17 11:34:51 EDT 2009

snjeza,

I've tried latest nightly build of Maven Integration with developer ver. of m2eclipse and Subversion from tigris.org

The following looks like a bug:
The EJB project creates pretty well with proper JRE and Maven Dependencies build entries.
But when I right-click on the project and choose Maven->Update Project configuration, proper JRE is removed and incorrect one is added:
"J2SE-1.4 (jdk1.6.0_10)"
Due to this an error appears on the project:
EJB 3.0 requires Java 5 or newer

The same behavior is when I check out project from SVN (SVN Repositories->right click on project->Check out as Maven Project), the project which is checked out, has following build path entry:
"J2SE-1.4 (jdk1.6.0_10)"

The list of Execution environment contains many entries like
"J2SE-1.* (jdk1.6.0_10)", but all marked with (jdk1.6.0_10)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244369#4244369

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244369