[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Email issue in windows and macbook

TejJBPM do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 17 10:44:31 EDT 2009

One of over developers used Macbook to develop the JBPM processes.

When we tried to move the files to a windows everything was working ok except the mail node in the JBPM process. The mail is still sent but without any subject.

Any idea? We tried to do some comparison there were some carriage return characters but still everything else was ok..even when we removed the characters..it is still the same issue..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244354#4244354

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244354