[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Websphere MQ and ConcurrentModificationException

amagno do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 17 09:16:23 EDT 2009

Windows XP
JBoss 5.1.0
Websphere MQ 7.0.0.2

Hi all,
I've followed instructions (http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/0710_ritchie/0710_ritchie.html) to configure a jca connection to wsmq. It works with JBoss 4.2.2 but when using 5.1.0 it issues a ConcurrentModificationException when I try the demo application (WMQ_IVT). I've already applied Fix Pack 7.0.0.2 but it didn't solve the problem. Can anyone please help?

TIA,
Alphonsus.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244324#4244324

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244324