[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Any resource control in JBoss 5.1.0?

dickson1888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 17 05:09:30 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I want to know if any resource control is available in JBoss AS 5.1.0. With the following questions, I want to verify the ability of various setting/config in JBoss.

1. Memory size can be set in a JBoss AS instance (one server). How about memory size for a web application? If we have 5 web applications, can we set the maximum memory size for each web application? How? In case, a web application use up all memory size that affect other web application.

2. The thread size can be set in a JBoss AS instance too. How about the thread size for a web application? (almost same issue in memory ) How to set?

3. The datasource pool size can be set in JBoss AS instance too. Can we set that one web application only can certain amount size of connection pool (datasource)? How?

If anyone know any parameter can also set for a web application, not set in globally, welcome to state it here.

Thanks for anyone help in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244256#4244256

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244256