[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JSF question

TejJBPM do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 17 04:37:26 EDT 2009

Thanks Ronald. I have decided to write a custom bean to retrieive task details based on process instance id which I have.

List listActiveTasks = jbpmContext.getTaskMgmtSession().findTaskInstancesByProcessInstance(processInstance);
  | Long taskId = (((TaskInstance) listActiveTasks.get(0)).getId());

This works fine if I dont have a fork in my process definition. If I have a fork the list has more than one task id..any idea to deal with the situation?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244242#4244242

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244242