[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - How can I assign a Principal to an unauthenticated MBean?

hub@ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 17 03:38:51 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have an MBean that I would like to assign a Principal to.
Currently it runs with Principal "anonymous" but I need to have Principal "system".

I am stuck with that issue and would be happy if someone helped me.

I red about the IdentityLoginModule configuration in login-config.xml that could be used to assign Principal to MBean (??) but I have no idea how I can link my MBean to that.

How can I assign a Principal to unauthenticated MBean?

-I am using jboss-4.2.2.GA.
-Setting the "DefaultUnauthenticatedPrincipal" in jboss-service.xml did not help.
- Setting the "unauthenticatedIdentity" within our realm did not help.

Thank you for helping
Hubert

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244225#4244225

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244225