[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portlet Instance creation problem, when new portlet is d

prabhat.jha@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 16 10:47:27 EDT 2009

Thanks for starting a thread Vijay. :-)

Are you deploying through *-object.xml? If so, this is a known issue and a limitation of JBoss Portal. I would have to search for jira.

When you deploy your application using object.xml, it creates an entry in DB but when you undeploy, it does not remove the entry from DB. I believe if you create instances and add to pages using portal admin ui, then this should not be the case.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244110#4244110

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244110