[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM 4 : Can we get Task by using ProcessInstance?

shekharv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 16 06:54:06 EDT 2009

There was some discussion that the addition of this feature where you could pull the tasks related to a processInstance from within the TaskService API itself,
I do not think this is in the release as yet,

So in the meanwhile you could always do this, fairly simple and quick to implement:
You could only assign the processInstance ID to your model and whenever you want to load tasks, you would use that value to fire off a custom query to jbpm4_task that would give you the list of tasks for that processInstance.

something like:

FROM Task t where t.PROCINST_ = ?

get the drift?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244050#4244050