[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM 4 : Can we get Task by using ProcessInstance?

rujimethut do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 16 05:38:53 EDT 2009

Or we have to keep taskId in our business model as well? if so how to get this taskId and assign it to our model?

We want to do something like

1. create new model
2. start process
3. assign processInstance and active taskIds to model.

4.when user view/edit the business model we display process information(eg. history completed task, current task, future task) which belong to that process instance,  and also offer button to take/complete the current Task (of course if that user is one of that task's candidates)

Is it possible to to this in jBPM 4?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244028#4244028

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244028