[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - ResourceEnvRef JNDI

jbosspdio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 16 05:15:13 EDT 2009

Goodmoring,
i trying to deploy an application (war) on JBoss but i get this error on JBoss start

org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error during deploy; - nested throwable: (javax.naming.NamingException: resource-env-ref: XXXXX/YYYYYYY has no valid JNDI binding. Check the jboss-web/resource-env-ref.)

This is the part of web.xml

<resource-env-ref id="ResourceEnvRef_1114085340580">
		Valuemation session configuration
		<resource-env-ref-name> XXXXX/YYYYYYY </resource-env-ref-name>

This application work fine on Tomcat with these server.xml parameters:

<ResourceEnvRef

I'm looking for a similar configuration on JBoss, someone can help me?

I cannot find nothing on google...

Thanks in advance
Antonello

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244014#4244014