[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: About integrating JBPM in an existing EAR

shekharv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 20 17:08:34 EDT 2009

Actually,

I will get the code sample going today or so, but just so that you are not held up, here's how you would do it.

You initialize the Jbpmconfiguration object,

  |     //Setup the SessionFactory, this would be in your control.
  |     //I am using the HibernateUtil approach, that is pretty well documented
  |     //on the Hibernate site.
  |     SessionFactory sessionFactory = HibernateUtil.getSessionFactory();
  |     JbpmConfiguration configuration = new JbpmConfiguration();
  |
  |     //Substitute this with however you want to get a handle to the config
  |     //file.
  |     String jbpmConfigResource = "your_app.jbpm.cfg.xml";
  |     if (jbpmCfgResource != null) {
  |         configuration.setResource(jbpmTestCfgResource);
  |         configuration.setSessionFactory(sessionFactory);
  |     }

Once you do the above, you should have the code going such that Hibernate uses your sessionFactory to interact with the database.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244760#4244760

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244760