[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Re: ant failed.

samwan809 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 20 21:03:23 EDT 2009

"PeterJ" wrote : anonymous wrote : I heard that I need to compile the ejb3 server and client codes in one machine first, then copy the ejb3 client code to the client machine to make this work, is that true?
  | Yes.
  |
  | Always follow the 'caused by' trail - the last one will tell you the root cause for the problem:
  |
  | [junit] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.tutorial.stateless.bean.CalculatorRemote
  |
  | Looks like your classpath doesn't include this class, which appears to be the interface of the EJB (one of the files you hopefully copied over in the text I quoted)

I have searched the referece of CalculatorRemote, apart from the "import" statement in the Client.java file, there is actually no use of it.
How does this class caused the run-time error like this?

Thanks
Sam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244783#4244783

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244783