[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Beginners problem with ((StubExt)port).setSecurityConfig

yoshi96 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 21 06:28:17 EDT 2009

Hi!

Thanks for your reply, yes im using eclipse version 3.4.2 to build.

In my Java Build Path i have inluded the jbossws-client-3.0.1-native-2.0.4.GA.jar under the Library folder

In my Run|Run Configuration the classpath contains the same jar under the User Entries, WSTestServiceClient project (default classpath)

Is there something missing or is there somewhere else I need to setup?

Also when i debug the row Eclipse throws the followig error
Thread.dispatchUncaughtException(Throwable)line: not available

And I get a view with the text

Source not found.
And a button "Edit Source Lookup path"

I tried to recconect the Jar file and put it in a simpler path (c:/temp) but without success.

Thank you in advance on any tip or pointers.

BR
Yoshi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244920#4244920

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244920