[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Error in named query: ProcessInstancesWaitingForEvent

stem@uni-muenster.de do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 21 07:42:02 EDT 2009

Hi,

I got the same error with an equal configuration. For me it seems to be an error in Jboss Eclipse tools deployment in combination with JBoss ESB component. I found out a workaround:

1. Open the JBoss Server Configuration in Eclipse (Server's view->Select current server->Right click->open)
2. Set the deployment to "Use the JBoss deploy folder"
3. Save

Now it should work again.

Greetz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244940#4244940