[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - JPA validation failures with custom Hibernate NamingStrategy

roeber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 21 10:16:54 EDT 2009

I am struggling with the JPA validation and a customized Hibernate NamingStrategy. Everything with our NamingStrategy works fine (Hibernate Console, JPA View etc.), but we are getting a lot of JPA validation errors (unknown column, unknow table) everywhere the NamingStrategy differs from the Hibernate default naming strategy. It seems that Hibernate ignores the following line in the META-INF/persistence.xml during the JPA validation:

         <property name="hibernate.ejb.naming_strategy" value="com.xxxx.core.entity.SpaceServerNamingStrategy"/>

I am using Eclipse 3.5 with JBoss Tools 3.1M2.
Maybe that is more a Hibernate and/or Dali problem, but I also looking for any advice how to get some information (like debug output) about what happens.

Thx for any help.
Axel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245002#4245002

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245002