[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Compatible jBPM Version to use with jBoss 4.0.5 Server ?

krishnact do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 21 10:40:03 EDT 2009

If one is still wondering what I wanted to write in my previous post, here is the same post in English.

Can JBPM 4.x  be used with JBoss 4.x ? If yes then please let me know what are the versions that go together.
We need to use Portals and JBPM together but Portals do not work with JBOss 5.x yet.
Also on a different note, the GPD included in JBPM 5.x does not look finished yet. It does not have all the tabs that used to there with 3.x (like Design, Swimlanes etc).

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245011#4245011

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245011