[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: About integrating JBPM in an existing EAR

armita do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 21 11:34:16 EDT 2009

I am trying to achieve a similar goal. My testing code looks like this:

  |  SessionFactory sesionFactory = new org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration().configure("jbpm.hibernate.cfg.xml").buildSessionFactory();
  |
  |         JbpmConfiguration config = new JbpmConfiguration();
  |         config.setSessionFactory(sesionFactory);
  |         ProcessEngine processEngine = config.buildProcessEngine();
  |
  |         Transaction trx = sesionFactory.getCurrentSession().beginTransaction();
  |
  |         ExecutionService executionService = processEngine.getExecutionService();
  |         Map<String,Object> variables = new HashMap<String,Object>();
  |         variables.put("username", "arash");
  |         variables.put("filename", "file1");
  |         ProcessInstance processInstance = executionService.startProcessInstanceByKey("add_media", variables);
  |          MyEntity myEntity = new MyEntity();
  |         myEntity.setFileName("tada1");
  |         myEntity.setProcessId("pro1");
  |         sesionFactory.getCurrentSession().save(myEntity);
  |         trx.rollback();

There is no transaction manager configured in the hibernate config file and this is a JDBC transaction.
The result is jbpm writing the new process to the database even though I rolled back the transaction.

Could somebody tell me please how can I manage the transaction probabely.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245032#4245032

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245032