[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Defining a distributed / clustered queue

ejb3workshop do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 23 10:33:52 EDT 2009

Do you have an example of how one create a clustered temporary queue. Maybe an explanation of why a standard clustered queue does not work. Not being able to receive responses in a consistent way on our external client it a major problem for us. I have had a look the distributed queue example, however this does something quite different to what we do in our application.

Do you mean we must create a clustered temporary queue from the session like this :

session.createTemporaryQueue();

This would break our entire design. Currently the client and the MDB are only coupled by the queue name which is pre-defined.

Do you know if there is a bug / jira raised on this issue ? or do you have any further details on why this works the way it does. I am guessing this is affecting 4.3 EAP as well ?

Grateful for any input on this.
Regard
Alex

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245583#4245583