[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - about portlet preference

kiki2002d do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 23 10:05:35 EDT 2009

Hi,
I have a question.
I am a new of Jboss portal. Before that, i use liferay portal. I want to move a portlet to jboss portal. But the portlet preference does't work.

in java code is:
FacesContext fc = FacesContext.getCurrentInstance();
ActionRequest req = (ActionRequest) fc.getExternalContext().getRequest();
PortletPreferences p=req.getPreferences();
String url="******";
p.setValue("URL", url);
p.store();

Can I save some data in portlet with PortletPreferences object? And how?
I use Jboss AS 4.2.3, jboss portal 2.7.2.
Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245572#4245572

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245572