[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: support template for task assignment

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 23 06:25:48 EDT 2009

Sigh... That is why I said make a unit test  and remember my first reply in this topic:

anonymous wrote : What I would do is 'fix' it in the task-assign handler in jBPM where you e.g. try to find a template with that name -assign and use that if it does exist. If it does not, use the normal template. This way you get per task templates without changes to the jPDL or database. If you 'fix' it this way and include a testcase, I might try to get it incorporated in jBPM.

Then you will not have the problem you describe...... not at all, never again.... Your processdefinitions stay cleaner etc...etc...etc... it is not that hard to contribute in return for getting lots of my free time ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245519#4245519

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245519