[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: support template for task assignment

TejJBPM do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 23 04:18:55 EDT 2009

Thanks for your reply..

Yes I found that i can use the task-assign template or custom template but there is a big difference in using them

If I use task-assign I am able to use the expression {taskInstance.id} and it picks up the task id correctly. .but if i use my custom template {taskInstance.id} is not working..it returns blank..

i need the email to have this id so they can click on the link and directly go to the process task..

Any suggestion?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245467#4245467

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245467