[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: About integrating JBPM in an existing EAR

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 22 18:34:12 EDT 2009

The risk involved are:
- that some details might still change before becomming stable.
- that you might run into 'problems' where there is not programmed against interfaces yet
- The source code is the best documentation
- Support in the forums will be limited unless you have tried a lot yourself and have a very detailed question. e.g. a question like 'how can I implement my own transcation interceptor and do you have an example' will probably not be answered by the core team (others might though)

I'm stating this very boldly now, but it is not that bad. The basics will not change and the source is fairly clear as real documentation, so you can give it a try, but don't complain if some details change ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245427#4245427

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245427