[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - [JBPM4] deleteProcessInstanceCascade throw an exception due

RonanKER do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 22 12:15:30 EDT 2009

Hi,

When I call deleteProcessInstanceCascade() have an exception due to the 'FK_HACTI_HPROCI' foreign key constraint.

I'm wondering whether the jbpm.history.hbm.xml config file should have a "all-delete-orphan"

  | <set name="historyActivityInstances"
  |          cascade="all-delete-orphan"> <!-- here, instead of 'all' -->
  |       <key foreign-key="FK_HACTI_HPROCI">
  |          <column name="HPROCI_" index="IDX_HACTI_HPROCI" />
  |       </key>
  |       <one-to-many class="HistoryActivityInstanceImpl"  />
  | </set>

Notices i'm testing jBPM4 with mssql with is not supported yet. So, perhaps there is a link.

I did not saw any jira related to this behavior.

Let me know if i'm wrong or if this is a mssql-jBPM integration bug.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245361#4245361

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245361