[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Spring integration: No platformTransaction manager defin

abecevello do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 22 11:16:40 EDT 2009

That JIRA issue you posted didn't solve my issue, but I did find out what the problem was.

There was a mistake in the Spring configuration that was causing 2 Spring session factories and 2 Spring Hibernate transaction managers to be created.  jBPM was then getting confused about which one should be used.  Removing the duplicate session factories and transaction managers fixed the problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245345#4245345

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245345