[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: problem reagarding task node configuration in jbpm

vnm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 23 12:20:26 EDT 2009

Hi Ronald,
             Thank you so much for your help..You are right as the problem was because of version mismatch between the jbpm I am using and that for esb..
            As I am using jbpm version 3.2.3 and esb is using 3.2.2 and  the scripts I executed priviously was from esb ..So then I found the mysql script file from jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.3 and executed it and then tested my same application and now it is allowing me to deploy my jpdl on db...
            Again thank you so much for your time and efforts

Regards
vnm

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245619#4245619

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245619