[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Can JBoss have DB Multipools (or pool of pools)?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 21 15:54:56 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : What I want to know is if JBoss has a way to define a dataSource pointing to multiple db's or DataSources.

Like I said, the JBoss AS datasource descriptor file allows you to specify only one connection URL. If the JDBC driver permits you to specify multiple databases, great. If not, then you are stuck with only one database.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245110#4245110

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245110