[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: ClassCastException due to Xerces conflict during app dep

rodos77 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 23 14:20:15 EDT 2009

Yes, exactly.

However, I think it's not just a file inside my app that is being parsed.  I didn't include the whole stacktrace initially, but I actually get that exception 3 times:

  | 14:09:32,465 ERROR [JBossContextConfig] XML error parsing: context.xml

  | 14:09:32,465 ERROR [JBossContextConfig] XML error parsing: jboss.web/localhost/context.xml.default

  | 14:09:32,902 ERROR [JBossContextConfig] XML error parsing: WEB-INF/context.xml

I think the 3rd exception there is from when it is trying to parse the context.xml file in my war.  However, the 1st (and the 2nd?) entry I think are from when it is trying to parse the context.xml sitting under server/default/deploy/jbossweb.sar/.

In either case, yes it is the "server" (more specifically the war deployer) that is doing the parsing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245655#4245655

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245655