[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Enabling CaseInsensitiveness for username

mars76 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 23 16:36:38 EDT 2009

Hi Peter,

  Thanks for your response..

  We actually loaded the Users and Roles using the setup.txt file and using the HibernateUserImpl and HibernateRoleImpl Classes in it.

 So when the Portal Server starts up and i guess it checks for the existence of the Portal specific tables in the oracle instance and if they don't exists the Portal server creates the schema and loads the Users and Roles.

 I am not sure whether we can configure the option of allowing the users to login using lower & upper case or do we need to Override any of the LoginConfiguration Modules to do this..

Thanks
Mars

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245680#4245680

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245680