[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: Cannot find file when try to download jboss application

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 23 17:49:48 EDT 2009

That link was broken a little while back also (earlier this week, late last week??? can't remember exactly when). But it seems to be working now. Though I dislike having to hunt for the download I want on the huge list of downloads that Source Forge lists. Yuck. I've heard that this was a Source Forge change which has caused some issues.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245694#4245694

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245694