[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: [jBPM 4 ]JBPMService

gleenders do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 24 04:59:20 EDT 2009

Ronald

As I dive deeper into the code (and learn more and more about jBPM). This is my conclusion so for (I don't know if this is right so please correct me if I'm wrong). Timers etc are stored as jobs and can be retrieved via the managementService.createJobQuery()...

So far so good, but am I responsible for handling all the jobs myself? So in case of timers: do have to write my own implementation for handling them at the right moment (so and keep constant track of them and fire them at the right moment)? If so is there some 'Best practice' available to do this.

Gert

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4245766#4245766

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4245766